Ölstand zu niedrig automatikgetriebe

• Hi W202-freunde
    Weist jemann ob da ist eine warnung für Ölstand zu niedrig beim automatikgetriebe.
    Mfg.
    Margon :smoke:

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty. Thomas Jefferson :smoke:

• Nein, das gibt es leider nicht...

Normalerweise ist das ein geschlossenes System (sofern es nicht irgendwo leckt)...Daher muß ja auch nur alle 60000 km das Öl gewechselt werden...

• Hi
    Danke für die antwort, ich frage weil ich habe korrosion an die stahlrohre.
    Mfg.

• Hi Sven
    Yes I cheked it and found out of that the oil line is actualy 3 seperate pieces, first a steel pipe and then a rubber tube and then a steel pipe, all connected with pipe fittings and the steel pipe nearest the cooler is quite corroded.
    And an other problem is, that because I want to repair it myselve (actualy not me, but a friend of mine), and MB have a new rule that sayes that they will not sell parts to dealers that sell them on to customers (parts is only to be installed by MB workshops), I therefore have problems getting new steel pipes.
    I will try to get them vis Teile suche.
    Mfg