Is that C36 authentic? What is the problem with it.

• Hello,
    I would like to discuss about some C36 which is imported from Germany to Poland (coincidence).
    Here you can see it. http://allegro.pl/item807417129_c36_amg_3_6l_95_okazja.html
    If you are observant, the car almost do not have got any of AMG optical part. There is no side skrits, bumpers, steering wheel with part of white leather, even the white "background" of instrument cluster, which is I think, one of the domain of C36. It looks like sb want to hide the real capability. But we can suppose crash and cheap repairing (typical for polish, turkish dealers etc.), but the problem is lack of even if the white "background" of instrument cluster... Why?
    What do you think about this car? It is known that car had been leave the showroom with every AMG additional part. Which is contain in VIN. WDB2020281F336610.
    It is possible that sb want really to built the typical W202 with AMG power? ;)
    Greetings :)

C200 '95 // w202.pl Polish C-class funclub. // I can speak English only, sorry.

• Hi,

from the VIN 202.028 u can see, that its an C 280, 6-cyl in-a-row (?!? oder wie heisst das auf englisch 8) )
    I think the pre-owner just put some AMG Logo's at the engine and some other stuff
    and now describes it as a C 36.

Greets

Schreibe oft mit dem Handy, deswegen sind Tippfehler und grammatikalische Ungenauigkeiten bitte zu entschuldigen. :crazy:

• I can only confirm Patrick,

the car does in every respect look like my 280 except for the leather :D .

Zitat

6-cyl in-a-row (?!? oder wie heisst das auf englisch 8) )

Joh, kannst du sagen; man sagt auch "straight six".

Gruß

• Sorry, i have to correct my statement earlier this day!!!

I've now looked up the whole VIN. The data card says its an C 36!

So you seem to be right, with this "typical W202 with AMG power".

But if you want to buy this car, i would look at the left headlight, the sealing between the bonnet and headlight is missing. ^^

Other ways it looks like its in very good condition, i think it got a new colouring (not only because there are seem to be no scratches, but of the cleaned bonnet).

Greets

Schreibe oft mit dem Handy, deswegen sind Tippfehler und grammatikalische Ungenauigkeiten bitte zu entschuldigen. :crazy:

• Hello!

Thats's weird. I just controlled the VIN too. This is listet:

VIN WDB2020281F336610 Model C 280 , C36 AMG Chassis 2020281F336610 Engine 104941 12 065939

Now, what is it exactly?

with kind regards, JR

• Ist wohl ein C36, in der Datenkarte sind auch sämtlich Codes für AMG Optik und Technik vorhanden.

MfG

• Das is nie im Leben ein AMG das ist ein Stink normaler C280 so wie es auch auf dem Kofferraum drauf steht, nichtmal die Felgen sind von Amg zumindestens kann ich kein Logo drauf erkennen! Und der Motor vom C36 sieht völlig anders aus! Die sitze vom AMG sehen bin ich der Meinung auch anders aus!
    Ich kann zwar kein Polnisch aber wenn ich das richtig sehe steht da doch Bj. 95 Warum hat er dann nicht die Innenausstattung vom 95er drin sondern schon die Runden Schalter ?(

This Car is not an AMG, is a normal C280 like the Logo on the Thrump!
    The Engine from a C36 is an other, is looks different to this Engine!
    The Seats from a C36 looks not like this seats and on the Wheels from a C36 you can see a AMG logo, but i can`t find this on this Pictures!

I think this Car is a Fake!

Gruß Koop

:stern: Stammtisch Hamburg Süd-West :stern:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Koop ()

• Ich seh es nach wie vor so wie Koop, und wie ich ja oben bereits schrieb...

It looks exactly like my 280!

Man könnte ja auch in der MB Niederlassung in Hamburg (steht aufm KZ-Halter) anrufen und fragen. :D

Gruß

• Naja wie gesagt, wenn das die VIN zu diesem Fzg. ist, dann ist das ein AMG, zumindest ist er als solches damals gefertigt worden. :crazy:

MfG