Is that C36 authentic? What is the problem with it.

• Really thank you for interesting in subject :)
    On Saturday a was looking at this car. Also, I had written the same topic at Benzworld. And I don't think there or here was someone who guess what really happen with this car :) Here you are http://www.benzworld.org/forum…wer-what-problem-c36.html

Zitat

6-cyl in-a-row

In English R6 or I6 mean In-line 6 (cylinders).

Zitat

Ich kann zwar kein Polnisch aber wenn ich das richtig sehe steht da doch Bj. 95 Warum hat er dann nicht die Innenausstattung vom 95er drin sondern schon die Runden Schalter

That's alright. The intrior have been original from that car. Its agreeable with VIN. Date of car production (sale) are 11.95, and from 09.95 was new style of interior, center consol looks like at W210 etc. Interior have been OK :)

Zitat

But if you want to buy this car, i would look at the left headlight, the sealing between the bonnet and headlight is missing.

Other ways it looks like its in very good condition, i think it got a new colouring (not only because there are seem to be no scratches, but of the cleaned bonnet).

Good eye my friend! :) I had noticed that just when I have been lookin' at car :)

Zitat

Er konnte auch auf Sonderwunsch ohne Spoilerkit bestellt werden.

But it hadn't been.
    I paste my opinion from looking this car, which I posted to Benzworld.org. Typical vehicle from polish dealer... But technical was pretty gooood :)

Zitat von [PL]Camel-;3807313

OK I came back home ca. hour ago. I had been looking at this car for 1,5h...
    It had been authentic C36, it had been driven like a AMG and so on... But the polish dealer sold everything what was from tuner even BOSE radio :rotfl: Car had been crashed in front, little. The water radiator was OK, but aircondition's changed. AC works OK, Airbag work OK, light wipers work OK, engine works OK, all equipment work OK, breaks I'm guessing was AMG's - laaarge break disc in front :) and so on...
    Defects... changed left rear door, trouble with right rear door, disassembled and assembled again front right door's upholstery and... repainted all around. (Wheels weren't AMG's). After this movements car was looking like after refurbishing, but in cote ;)

Ehhh cars... :)

I would like add that actual owner had sold everything what was from AMG and put in elements from casual Sport version... that's the idea to make money... :rolleyes:

I recommend to read the topic from Benzworld.org
    Greetings everyone! :)

C200 '95 // w202.pl Polish C-class funclub. // I can speak English only, sorry.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Camel- ()

• So what Camel?
    Are there any AMG printings on the side of the motor?
    Most of the posts also were rather sceptical about the origin of the car...
    Now, what do you think it is? Since you`re the only one here who drove it, you should know best.
    Will you buy it?

best regards

• I would like add that actual owner had sold everything what was from AMG and put in elements from casual Sport version... that's the idea to make money...

Haha, yes i've allready thought something like this. Shame on that someone who does that to an AMG :crazy:

I wouldn't buy a car like this, even if it's an AMG, without looking at every single part like suspension, frame and so on.

Greets

Schreibe oft mit dem Handy, deswegen sind Tippfehler und grammatikalische Ungenauigkeiten bitte zu entschuldigen. :crazy:

• Zitat

So what Camel?
    Are there any AMG printings on the side of the motor?

So what? I dont know ;) I cant see the printings, but I know how drive C 280 in MG or AG, and this one have more power certainly ;)

Zitat

Most of the posts also were rather sceptical about the origin of the car...

At Benzworld I posted my theory. In Germany was crashed (last owner was woman BTW...), the car was hit in front left, little back left, Airbags was OK, and this way the C36 came to Poland... Standard... :D I think it cost about 500 Euro, handler sold bumpers, side skirts, steering wheel with bicolor leather, handle of gearbox with bicolor leather and so on... Give them a casual bumpers etc and name "C280"... What a thought...

Zitat

Will you buy it?

Hmm.... I dont know... It drive really well, suspension was cool, engine too... but it will take a lot of time and work and money to return a genuine look. If the price fall down to about 10 thousand PLN I will think :P

Zitat

Haha, yes i've allready thought something like this. Shame on that someone who does that to an AMG

Differently, he cant make this money :D

Zitat

I wouldn't buy a car like this, even if it's an AMG, without looking at every single part like suspension, frame and so on.

There was only no optical parts of AMG. No rims and so on. (BTW rims was terrible. Repainted, unoriginal, and with wrong offset. Yuck! edit: I'd forgotten... on rims was really fine... Chinese tires! 8o ). Engine, gearbox, suspension, breaks was AMG. (Too much work to disassemble that ^^ )
    edit: oh, my wrong interpretation. Yes of course, if I decide to buy it, I would check the car for frame, suspension, geometry and so so on :)

C200 '95 // w202.pl Polish C-class funclub. // I can speak English only, sorry.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Camel- ()

• Hallo!

Ich kann zwar kein Polnisch aber wenn ich das richtig sehe steht da doch Bj. 95 Warum hat er dann nicht die Innenausstattung vom 95er drin sondern schon die Runden Schalter

In so fern es den C36 auch betraff, so ist das eine kleine Mopf. Und die hatte ja nun schon die "neue" Schalterserie vom w210 übernommen.

Oder wurde der C36 nicht mit den normalen Modellen gemopft?

MfG