A new Star for me

• Dear W202 friends
    :thumbup: I have just bought a C180T first registration 12/1999 380000km on the clock but with full service history from MB and extensive rust work already done by MB. Funny enough it does not have the automatic gearbox with Tippschaltung but I think that it must have been importet to Denmark before the change in gearbox.
    I hope it will be a Lycky Star for me.
    Can anyone tell me what you in Germany means when you refer to "Mopf"

Greetings
    Margon Andreasen :smoke:

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty. Thomas Jefferson :smoke:

• Congratulations and welcome to W202-Freunde."Mopf" is the Shortcut for Modellpflege an it means that it is the big Facelift by MB(since June 1997 to 2000).There is also the "kleineMopf"(January 1996 to May 1997) it is the small Facelift.And last but not least the "vormopf" 1993 to Dec 1995 without facelift.

BossGegner

• 380.000km in 9 years 8|
    42.000km in a year... wow

not bad... i think it was a business car
    Question, how much you paid?

Greets Nico

[Blockierte Grafik: http://abload.de/img/signaturneukopiekopiexuapp.jpg]

aus einem anderen Forum: xD

Zitat

A: Da muß du dem FZ-Schein zum [lexicon]MB[/lexicon] Teile ONKEL gehen
    B: Der doofe teuere Onkel mit dem netten Lächeln im Gesicht und dem Geldzeichen in den Augen!
    ...Jo den kenn ich ?? Vielen Dank

• Thanks for welcome
    Thanks to BosGegner for explaning Mopf
    Nicod78 : it has been a taxi, almost all used MB in DK are used taxi´s and when they have 250tkm on the clock they can be sold without the horiffic danish tax, I paid 92.500dkk for it, thats in euro 12.400 and that is cheap in Denmark.

Greetings
    Margon

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty. Thomas Jefferson :smoke:

• 12.500 Euros????? Wow,eat my Shorts :keks: .In Germany it is to expensive.Ive got a C280 V6 with 135 000 km an i have paid 8200 euros.

:thumbup: Danish Dynamite

Greetz Bossgegner