question, 235 on the front tires with 4cm lowering......

• hey,

is it posible to put tires on my front wheels that are 235/45 17 ?
    and with lowering h&r springs -4cm

is this gonna give problems?

• welcome back benzstyler. :)

My brother drives 235/35 19 on the front on his BMW E46, no problems with that.

I drive 225/35 19 on the front, lowered with H&R CupKit. It rubs a little bit, but only when the arch is completely steered to one direction. But I have 19 inch, so I bet you won't get any problems with your combination.

And 235 on the front isn't terrible to drive, it steers very smooth. (Sorry, rebel)

Alex.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

> And 235 on the front isn't terrible to drive, it steers very smooth. (Sorry, rebel)

Hey, NP Alex... I think 225 on the front is terrible too. I dont linke anything bigger then 215 on the front.

• It's funny that we're talking in english to each other. :D

Will I see you on Friday in Sindelfingen? If yes, you should take a ride with my car and after that I will ask you again if 225 is terrible to drive or not. ;)

btw, look at that beautiful link in my signature. thanks again rebel! :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

>It's funny that we're talking in english to each other.

Hehe... My english is very gay....

Yes i will be there on friday. I had the last three years 225/45/17er on my car (if anyody is interested in buying my rims: http://www.c-klasse-forum.de/wbb3/topic=110878891178 http://www.c-klasse-forum.de/wbb3/topic=110878891178 ;) ) so i can say: i hate it :D

But i think its very difficult to compare 225er on 17" an 225er on 19" :huh:

Im very anxious to see your car (you too ;) ) an friday....

• okay okay...you won. :D

You know that "anxious" also means something like "frightened"...? :D

I'm also looking forward to meet you guys.

Alex.

• hääääää ?!?!?!?! :huh: Wo bin ich hier ? :P

W202 Elegance, 220 CDI, Baujahr 07/98, 147000 km, Automatik, 125 PS, Tempomat, DVD mit 7"InDash-Monitor,
    OZ Felgen 8x19 Zoll, 225/35er Bereifung, verdeckt liegende Ventiele, 50/35 mm H&R Federn, 3er Gummis v + h, H&R Spurverbreiterung hinten 40 mm/Achse, Avantgarde-Frontgrill,
    Chrom-Nummerschildrahmen, Klima, elek. Schiebedach, ZV m. FB, ASR / ESP, schwarze Sitzausstattung, Holzdekor,