Thread about sitzheizung a while ago

• Hi W202-freunde
    A while ago there was a thread about sizthezung and how to connect the main power to the main fuse box, does anyone remember what it was called, because I am about to connect my original kabelbaum to my car.

Mfg.
    Margon :smoke:

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty. Thomas Jefferson :smoke:

• Hi Kai
    Thanks for answer
    No, but around 02.00 o´clock I finaly managed to find in the WIS where the 2 power cables should be connected to the fuse box.
    My problem was that I did not know where I should connect them.
    I have another problem and that is that the 2.5mm2 red/green wire has the connector that is supposed to be pushed in to the fuse box from underneth (fuse 11) but the 0.35mm2 rosa wire does not, but I think that I will just push the wire throu the fuse box (fuse 1) and then solder the vire to the fuse and then push it down so that the fuse get contact with the power and if you don´t know that the outgoing conection from fuse is soldered to a wire, you wont notice it because the fuse sits where it is supposed to with the top of the fuse in line with the others.
    Mfg.
    Margon

• Hi Kai
    I got the original kabelbaum, my problem is that the connector on the 0.35mm2 rosa wire is missing.

Mfg.
    Margon

• my problem is that the connector on the 0.35mm2 rosa wire is missing

Sorry Margon

But your Car has the Canbus system.I dont know why there is no conection in place.

greetings Kai

• Hi Kai
    I think that I have not been exact enough in explaning what I meen with connectors.
    As you can see on the photo, there is a connector on the red/green 2.5mm2 wire, but not on the 0.35mm2 rosa one.

Mfg.
    Margon

• Hi Margon

I am so sorry.
    Your question is precise enough,no problem.

What you need is the powerline conection,right ? (to Fusebox)

can not help,sorry. Have not worked on seatheating yet. You may have to wait for the others ,beeing online.

greetings Kai

• Hi Daniel
    Thanks for answer.
    The problem is also the the car is almost taken apart because I am also installing blinkerspiegels at the same time, so I dont want to wait 4 days to get the connector(I should ofcourse have had the nessesary parts before I started, but it was only yesterday that I realized that the rosa wire needed a zündungsplus and not just power so I had planned just to solder it to the red/green one)
    BTW have you tried to push a connector into the fuse box, I think it need a lot of force only to get it half way.
    And also do you have to put all this nice accessories for sale now here just before christmas, you have a lot of thing that I want to buy, but as you proberbly know christmas is expensive, so the money for acceressories (in my case) will improve in the new year. :D

Mfg.
    Margon :smoke: