W210 side mirrors on W202 How to

• Hi W202-freunde
    I have bought W210 side mirrors for my 202, and I have seen a "How to do" anleitung somewhere in forum, but now I can´t find it again,
    have tried the SUFU with no luck, can anyone help ?

Mfg.
    Margon :smoke:

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty. Thomas Jefferson :smoke:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von zr550f ()

• Hi Kai
    Thanks for links.

Mfg.
    Margon

Hi Margon

you're welcomme

hope it helps.The 2nd one is what you've been searching for,i guess.Right ?

Greetings Kai

• Hi Kai
    Yes of course, I had forgotten to bookmark it.
    A little twist to the mirrors : Fr-Carparts from wich I have bought the mirrors have replaced the abblendbare glas in drivers side with one not abblendbar X( , so I have contacted them and asked them to send me the correct one :) I guess they perhaps thought I didn´t notice.
    Do you know how the abblendbare glas looks, as far as I can see the connector to the abblendbare function should be connected with the glas. ? There is no where else to connect it.

Mfg.
    Margon

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von zr550f ()

• Hi Kai
    They answered me that I could get a refund of 40 euros and keep the faulty glas, but I replyedthat I would like the right one.
    Is it correct that the signal for abblendfunktion comes from the rear view mirror ?.

Mfg.
    Margon

• Hi Kai
    They answered me that I could get a refund of 40 euros and keep the faulty glas, but I replyedthat I would like the right one.
    Is it correct that the signal for abblendfunktion comes from the rear view mirror ?.

Mfg.
    Margon

Hi Margon

Yes ,comes from the rearviewmirror.

My son has the "abblenbarer Innenspiegel" (w202 Vormopf).I will ask him today about how the glas looks like .

Greetings Kai

• Hi Kai
    Thanks. :thumbup:
    It is not the glas in the innenspiegel, but driver side mirror (aussenspiegel) glas I wondered how looked on the back.

Mfg.
    Margon

• Hi

It has 4 contacts for wirering to the inner rearview mirror.(has a rubber surface arround the glas) 2 contacts for "abblenden" and 2 for heating.

If you want to have all so the right side "abblendbar",you may buy a "abblendbarer" Aussenspiegel from the british market.(ebay)
    Then you need a parallel wire to the right side of car.

Greetz Kai

• Hi Kai
    If I should want the right side "abblendbar", it would be enough to buy the glas ?.

Mfg.
    Margon