• I might be doing the E55 conversion on my C43 AMG.
    I have a 300 speedo instrument from w210 that I want to take the 300 disc and install on my C43 cluster instrument.

• Vielen danke Spookie.
    This is what I needed.
    Thanks.

Can you help me out where to find billig w210 E55 motoren?
    Is there gut german junkyards selling gebraucht AMG teile?
    Tried Ebay but there are not many of them selling?

Mfg

• No I´m sorry. Those engines are normally not very cheap, and if yes then please have several looks on the machine because a lot of those engines were "dead" and not without technical problems. An E50 or E60 engine could be an alternative to the E55 version.

Good look to find a good one.

• Those discs are bigger than a normal paper if you think this. You can take it without problems and withou stress and speed - they were only clued on the panel. After removal you don´t need new clue, you can use the disc and paste it on the new place. Thats all, no more secrets. You don´t need additional tools, only you fingers must be clean to avoid pollutions on the discs.

• Those discs are bigger than a normal paper if you think this. You can take it without problems and withou stress and speed - they were only clued on the panel. After removal you don´t need new clue, you can use the disc and paste it on the new place. Thats all, no more secrets. You don´t need additional tools, only you fingers must be clean to avoid pollutions on the discs.

hi buddy
    this glue used for disc, is it sticky glue?
    does glue make this disc sit hart on plastic rear plate or does it come off easy when removing disc?

• A better word is "adhesive" not a normal glue. Have changed the discs in more than 20 cars of others on the same way.
    You can use gloves, I haven´t need pinzetten, its really easy to make this by hand.