Brabus Monoblock V felgen und w203 C55 AMG bremssättel?

• Hi I'm new to this forum.
    Don't speak any german.
    Therefore I write in english.

I have a MB C43 AMG 1999 with Brabus Monoblock V 18 zoll vorne 8.5 breit ET35, hinten 9.5 breit ET35
    I have bought w203 C55 AMG 4 kolben bremssättel, do they fit my front felgen ohne spacers or do I need spacers?
    Anyone have these rims with C55 calipers?

Thanks

• ...Meaning no problem just plug n play.

Not really.
    It will fit mechanically. But the problem is that C43 hast coliper in front of the wheel, C32 behind the wheel. And the brake piston diameter is of different size to counter the rotation. So you can not exchange right/left caliper. You need to mount them upside down. Need to check if you can exchange drain piston with brake pipe plug (probably will fit).

• Howdy Popeye, based on what others have done on USA forum, people say it is no problem putting sättel on wrong side.
    People say C55 bremsen OK on C43.
    Mostly they switch because C55 is billiger but they are also newer in design with AMG logotype.
    I bought mine for AMG logo, I don't think there will be much better braking only slight improvement?

Mfg

• Don't trust too much on others...
    The first piston needs to be smaller than the second to compensate the rotation and obtain constant braking force all over the pad.
    If you install the calipers on wrong side, you have the big piston first, it will not compensate but amplify the rotation effect. You will have about 80% of braking force on first piston and 20% on second. Not good...