S202 C180 T Elegance, Mopf, brillantsilber

• Hi

Just so you do not have to read the hole description, the car is in Denmark and has to be collected by buyer, price is 1400€.

I want to sell my S202 1999 Benzin Automatic with 440000km, the car has rust all the usual places, leaking head gasket (I have driven it like that for 9 years) and a unspecified knocking sound from engine (driven it for 1.5 years), gearbox shifts very smoothly, but I only consider the car to be a means of transportation for the fantastic interior and the sommer and winter rims and tyres. There is also a complete standard interior and dashboard in curly wood, a spare starter, generator, ac pump, windshield wiper complete, a Panzerplatte (under Engine) and a hole lot of bits and pieces.

As you can see the interior is in fine condition (it is from a W202) the double DIN radio with navigation is a Pioneer AVIC-F900BT with rear view camera, Pioneer does no longer provide updated maps, but updated maps can be bought on Ebay. The Webasto with remote controller Telestart T100HTM, the unit needs a new heater sponge I think.

The sommer rims is AMG 17" all with 7mm thread, the winter tyres is 15" in fine condition, thread 6mm 6mm 5mm 5mm,

Feel free to ask questions.

Kind regards

Margon

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty. Thomas Jefferson :smoke:

• zr550f

Hat den Titel des Themas von „S202 C180 Fantastic interior“ zu „S202 C180 Fantastic interior UPDATE price and conditions“ geändert.
  • Hi

Update on price and conditions.

Price reduced to 1000€ and if you want you can take it apart on the spot and leave the rest.

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty. Thomas Jefferson :smoke:

• player1

Hat den Titel des Themas von „S202 C180 Fantastic interior UPDATE price and conditions“ zu „S202 C180 T Elegance, Mopf, brillantsilber“ geändert.