C180T 12/99 bohrung x hub

• Dear W202-freunde
    I have tried, both in forum and internet, to find some data on my engine but could not find any, by data I am refering to things like Bore x Stroke, numbers of valves, moment curves and maby also exploded views and cut throu engine.
    Does anyone know where I can find info. on this.

Best regards
    Margon Andreasen :smoke:

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty. Thomas Jefferson :smoke:

• Hello!

I think the best chance to get such information is to buy a book like "Jetzt helfe ich mir selbst".

Its a book with tips and instructions how to repair and maintain your car. Maybe there is something equal to buy in denmark?

Or somebody could look it up for you. Unfortunately my book is far, far away...

Regards

• Hello,

here are some of the datas that you are searching for:

Bore => 85,3 mm
    Stroke => 78,7 mm
    16 Valves

I think a moment curv and the explode view will you find "anywhere" here in the www

R.I.P.
    C180 Elegance

Unsterblich Dank Google Street View
    Und das sogar vor meiner Haustür

• Hi!

you will find some exploded views (not only of engine, also of other car parts) here: http://detali.ru/cat/oem_mb0.asp?TP=1 (Ich hoffe, ich darf diesen Link hier posten. Er ist ja auch öfters im Forum anzufinden...)
    You only need the 6 first numbers of your VIN (e.g. 202.025 as it is in my case).

Something else: The page doesn´t work with the browser Firefox on my computer, better use the Microsoft Internet Explorer or whatever.

Regards
    Martin

• Hi Uncle!

Ich hoffe du hast dich bei der Seite nicht davon irretieren lassen, das du nach unten scrollen musst.

Bei meinem Firefox 3 funktioniert es nämlich.

MfG

• Hi Jolly,

ich weiss schon dass ich nach unten scrollen muss ;) aber sobald ich auf 202.025 oder andere klicke, hab ich ne leere Seite. Mit IE gehts dagenen einwandfrei. Ich habe auch Firefox 3.0. Und das Problem auf 3 verschiedenen PC´s (w202-forum muss eben überall sein ;) )
    Aber die Seite brauche ich ja nicht häufig, daher darf auch mal der IE ran. Nicht dass der noch einstaubt ;)

Gruß
    Martin